Fishing in Akerselva
Remember to sterilize equipment used in other rivers and waterways in order to prevent spread of disease!
License can be bought at Inatur, which is only valid with paid fishing fee.
Rules for Akerselva:
IT IS PROHIBITED TO FISH IN SOME PARTS OF THE RIVER:
– It is prohibited to fish in the fish ladder and in a 50 meter zone up- and downstream.
– It is prohibited to fish above Hengelåsbrua in Kubaparken.
– It is prohibited to fish from bridges.
Worms, lures, spinners, wobblers and flies are allowed. One can only fish with one fishing rod per person. No more than 1 bait or lure is allowed per rod. It is prohibited to fish in a way that makes the fish likely to snag. It is not allowed to leave the rod unattended when in use.
1. Fishing season:
Season lasts from july 1. to september 15.
2. Remember to stay mobile, do not stay in the same spot over a longer period of time. Show consideration for others who want to fish.
3. Minimum size limit for salmon and sea trout is 35cm. Wet the hands before release.
4. Daily quota of kept salmon and sea trout is 3 fish.
5. A fishing day starts at 06:00
6. One is required to deliver a catch report at www.inatur.no within october 15. Failing to follow the rules will result in a ban from further fishing.